Thursday 10 April 2008

30Qs Tag

I was tagged eljo eons ago. When I came back to the blog I was surprised to see that I still hadn't published this post. I thought it'd be interesting to see whether my answers have changed at all.

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE: Transformers in IMAX. Can't remember.

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Best of Saki, Better (Atul Gawande), Audacity of Hope (Obama), The Veteran (Forsyth) are my current assortment pickles in my staple of textbooks. Dreams from my father (Obama), Classic Feynman, The Boy with Striped Pyjamas.

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly. Best played when no one is sure of the rules and there is at least one newbie. The first time I felt empathy for Don Corleone.

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Do Journals count?

5. FAVORITE SMELLS? Onam, Christmas & Easter kitchens.

6. FAVORITE SOUND? Bach. Her voice.

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Going to sleep without doing something that needs to be done.

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE? Thank you, God.


9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Kitchen with Amma in situ on a weekend afternoon.

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? I don't know. It doesn't matter.

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D...? Put it in many safe investments.

12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Occasionally. (i.e. on the occasions that I drive)

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Nope

14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? Cool until the electricity goes off. Amazing sound effects afterwards.

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? No car.

16. FAVORITE DRINK? Lemon juice. Water

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD - make music, read more, spent

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Yes.

19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Black

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN. Trivandrum.

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I like watching any sport where the best are in form.

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. She's a mother.

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Things I need but I can't find.

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Yes

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Morning. Night.

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Omelette.

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? Between a pair of headphones playing Bach. Wherever I can talk to the best people I know.

28. FAVORITE PIE? easter appam

29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mango, lychee. Not a huge fan of ice creams.

30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?

Adoreable Pancreas
Hope and Love
Sarah

I'm pretty sure you guys have been tagged already.

No comments: